A Run Club for Slow Runners
Welcome to a pace positive run club community founded in Jersey City, New Jersey and serving the greater NYC area. Get active and come run, jog, or walk with us!
New Jersey’s Slowest Run Club
You like the idea of running. You’ve tried a couple of run clubs before but left feeling discouraged because your best wasn’t fast enough. You’re sucking wind, judging your time, and wondering why you should even bother. Get ready for 10 magical words to change your life:
YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE FAST TO BE A RUNNER.
Slow AF Run Club is for you if you’re:
- A beginner runner, aspiring runner, sometimes runner, or wannabe runner
- Returning from or rehabbing an injury
- Slow AF (aka you run 12-minute mile or slower)
- A fast runner that’s OK running alongside slow runners
- A jogger or walker looking to make new friends & stay active
- In or around Jersey City, New Jersey
Why join the run club?
Spend Sunday morning with Slow AF! Our weekly 2-mile Fun Run is the perfect way to start the week on an active foot.
A run club that never talks about pace? That’s right. You’ll never feel pressured to run, jog, or walk by someone else’s watch. Your time is the right time!
Our nearly 1,000 members join for the running but stay for the friendships and solid community.
I actually ran my first virtual 5K this morning which is your fault. I never thought I’d be doing that before Slow AF.
The run club is so welcoming and diverse. There’s always someone to talk to and no one is ever left behind.
More than a run club
Slow AF Hikes
Slow AF Sit Downs
Slow AF Summer Yoga
Follow Slow AF Run Club on Instagram.
Are you a SLOW runner, jogger, or walker who embraces life in the #SLOWAF lane?
🏃🏻♀️ Fun Run: Sundays 10a @ Exchange Pl
👇🏽BUY your hoodie 👇🏽
1+YEARS SERVING NEW JERSEY & NYC
SLOW AF RUN CLUB ON SOCIAL
IN THE HEART OF DOWNTOWN JERSEY CITYEVERY SUNDAY 10:00-11:00am
Join us for our weekly Slow AF Run Club Fun Run in Jersey City!
Here’s what to expect:
- Meet & greet with the community & make new friends!
- Few minutes of light stretching to warm-up
- 2-mile fun run (Run/walk, jog, or walk & we’ll be there to support you and give socially distant high-fives)
- Light cool-down and group photo
- Bring a water bottle and mask